I am going to take a break from the Internets for a while. Starting tomorrow, I will be A.W.O.L. and seek me as you will, I shall not be found for a few weeks. When I return, posts will continue and I will reply to comments as usual.
What shall I be doing with my time, you ask?
1. Prayer and meditation. There is always the next step, and for a while there have been some things I need to work through before I know which step is next.
2. Writing. Seriously.
3. Silly things like financial planning, scheduling a termite inspection for my home and finding a dentist that doesn’t scare me… much.
4. Masks. I have six in the works and they plead to be finished.
5. Organizing things around my house. All those photographs and papers. I hate papers!
6. Reading. I have several borrowed books that need finishing… or starting.
7. Canada! I will post about that when I get back.
8. Canoeing or kayaking. Jubilare needs water travel. Manni, my dog, has lost his kayaking privileges. Not that I think he minds.
9. Yard work. My poor, poor yard.
10. Making fire-starters. Because, in my family, they are a necessity.
If any of you are in danger of being bored (which seems unlikely), I suggest checking out my links to the right, there. Eyemaze is dangerous and addictive. TV Tropes can be useful for those of us who write, and amusing for everyone. Lackadaisy is… Lackadaisy.
Also, Hark a Vagrant! has amusing comics, some of which have to do with history and literature. Serious nerd-fodder. For those who like to know, the comic has some “mature content,” just as history and literature do.
This comic introduced me to people such as Emperor Norton! Seriously, look him up!